Wednesday, August 5, 2009

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm feeling a bit pensive right now. I should probably feel sad, or upset, or even angry, but amazingly, I don't. I feel very relieved. I feel like I am at a point in my life where things are changing quickly. All the things that have held me back for soooo long seem to be slipping away. This really has nothing to do with why I should be sad, just part of what makes me pensive I suppose LOL

I want to start crocheting again. It's been so long! I will have to dig into my stash and find some nice cotton to work something quick with so that I can get back into the hang of things. I used to do pretty well with it, so maybe I could start and etsy store :) Hey, it's not too late to start planning some Christmas gifts either!

I need to catch up on schoolwork though, honestly. My school work has suffered in the past because of me not being able to say NO. Now that the page has turned it's time to get back on track. Time to settle into a new routine and figure out whats what.

Aleah has 3 weeks off of gymnastics, then it's time for a new class for her. Thank goodness its on a different day! We are back to having class on Thursdays, which will be good because it keeps me from having to take the van two days in a row. I'm very thankful for this, since Tuesdays are going to be very busy this fall! Thanks to my good friend Jan, the kids will have Science, Geography, and PE on Tuesdays so that has made my first year homeschooling MUCH easier to prepare for!

I'm so glad I have decided to homeschool this year. Not only has it been very good for the kids already, but it has changed my life and we really havent gotten into it full swing yet! I have met a wonderful bunch of people that already mean the world to me! They have accepted me and taken me for what I am, not as they wish me to be. They already know many of my faults but still they care :) I've learned what friendship can really be like.

My schoolwork needs help right now. I've got two classes that are really kicking my hiney. Sociology and Intermediate Accounting 3. They require much more reading and work than I have been able to commit lately. That will change today. Today is the first day of the rest of the semester! LOL I am going to sit down today, and, after spending lots of time getting caught up, I'm going to look at my day and get back to a schedule. So many things have changed over the last year, I need to redo my control journal too. Hey, maybe I will rejoin Flylady. But not today. today is for getting caught up, not putting off.

I also need to workout today. I'm trying to decide if I want to start another 30 day challenge or if I just want to do a custom workout. I know this system works, and I know I can do it! For the first time in my life I actually KNOW i can do this LOL

Well, now that I've once again written a book, time to start the rest of my day. BTW this is what I'd call a "randomness" post. LOL Every now and then I get so overwhelmed with everything that is going on that I need to get it all out at once and there really is no rhyme or reason to it. I just randomly write about what I think of as I think it. You should try it sometime, even if you don't blog. It really does work to help you gain perspective.

TTFN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment