Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27, 2009

Ok, so I'm finally gonna start a new blog. I have used myspace in the past and still do to an extent, but I want a blog that is just out there :) I don't want to have to worry about logging into my myspace or whatever.

Anyway.... I've begun losing weight. I'm very proud of this. I'm about 10 lbs less than I started back in February, and most of that has been in the last month.

Erik and I bought the EA sports Active program for our Wii and are using that in conjunction with the Wii FIT. We have just about finished the 30 day challenge and I feel pretty good physically.

Current weight: 266

I can't believe I'm nearing the 250 mark again. I haven't been that weight since before I had my second son, Garret.

I'm going to try to get a couple of pictures taken this weekend and will post them when I do. I will also post a bit of background info soon for those who don't know me personally :)


That's all for now, thanks for reading.
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment